IOM Opportunity, NYC
Position details and requirements:
- Clinical Requirements: Minimum of 1 year of clinical IOM experience (may consider both CNIM and CNIM-eligible candidates with appropriate experience)
- Environment: Work consistently with a small group of surgeons, resulting in great chemistry and trust. Core team of 18 IOM professionals that have developed a wonderful bond with the surgeons to create a pleasant and non-confrontational environment; All surgeries monitored remotely by a board certified neurologist.
- Call Requirements: Once every 4-6 weeks, with late, weekend, and on-call bonuses.
- Travel: Limited travel may be required to assist with cases in Southern CT and NJ, but most monitoring will occur in the New York metro area. Most commutes will be less than 60 miles.
- Scheduling: 4-5 days per week is the norm.
- Case Breakdown: 80% spine, 20% complex craniotomies and other procedures; Willing to train on craniotomies for those with the desire to learn.
- Location: New York, NY
- Compensation: $90k-$115k, depending upon experience + full benefits package + Relocation (if needed). Benefits package includes HC coverage plans (80% of premiums), a voluntary dental and vision plan, 401k (eligibility after year 1 of employment), and company profit sharing plan.
Comments are closed.