We have a unique opportunity for an IOM professional in San Antonio, TX. Would you enjoy working at only 1 facility, with no travel or intra-day commuting required? Do you know that there is no state income tax in TX?
Position details and requirements:
- Clinical Requirements: Minimum of 2 years of clinical IOM experience (CNIM required); Proficiency with craniotomies is mandatory.
- Environment: Work consistently with a small group of surgeons, resulting in great chemistry and trust. You will only be required to work at 1 facility; All surgeries monitored remotely by a board certified neurologist; You will be the “go to” person overseeing the account and will handle some administrative duties such as ordering supplies, reviewing the schedule, etc.
- Call Requirements: Performed on a rotational basis once each third week.
- Travel: None
- Scheduling: 4-5 days per week is the norm.
- Case Breakdown: 80% spine, 20% complex craniotomies and other procedures
- Location: San Antonio, TX
- Compensation: $85k + full benefits package + Relocation (if needed). Benefits package includes HC coverage plans (80% of premiums), a voluntary dental and vision plan, 401k (eligibility after year 1 of employment), and company profit sharing plan.