Intra-Operative Monitoring Technologist: Tampa, FL
We have a unique opportunity for an IOM professional in Tampa, FL. Do you want to live within minutes of Gulf Coast beaches, in a thriving community? Are you tired of traveling around the country or commuting several hours for work? Do you want to work with a group of dedicated, passionate neurophysiology professionals?
Position details and requirements:
- Clinical Requirements: Minimum of 1 year of clinical IOM experience (may consider both CNIM and CNIM-eligible candidates with appropriate experience)
- Environment: Work consistently with a small group of surgeons, resulting in great chemistry and trust. Core team of 4-6 IOM professionals that have developed a wonderful bond with the surgeons to create a pleasant and non-confrontational environment; All surgeries monitored remotely by a board certified neurologist.
- Call Requirements: Once every 4 weeks.
- Travel: Limited travel may be occasionally required to assist with cases across FL, but nearly all monitoring will occur in the Tampa metro area.
- Scheduling: 4 days per week is the norm.
- Case Breakdown: 80% spine, 20% complex craniotomies and other procedures; Willing to train on craniotomies for those with the desire to learn.
- Location: Tampa, FL
- Compensation: $75k-$85k, depending upon experience + full benefits package + Relocation (if needed). Benefits package includes multiple HC coverage plans, a dental plan, vision plan, paid life insurance, and a 401k (eligibility after year 1 of employment).