We have an amazing opportunity for an experienced IOM professional in OH. Our client is looking for an accomplished, motivated individual that would enjoy a pleasant working environment with some of the top surgeons in the state. If you are tired of traveling around the country in unpredictable environments, this could be for you!
Position details and requirements:
- Clinical Requirements: Minimum of 2 years of clinical IOM experience + CNIM certification
- Team environment: Work consistently with a team of cutting-edge surgeons at 2-4 locations (limited commuting/driving). Core team of 5 IOM professionals that have developed a wonderful bond with the surgeons to create a pleasant and non-confrontational environment; All surgeries monitored remotely by a board certified neurologist.
- Stability: Over 1,000 surgeries monitored annually; This is an extremely stable position
- Case Breakdown: 90% spine, 10% complex craniotomies and other procedures
- Location: Akron/Canton, OH (within 1 hour of Cleveland; very low cost of living); You can reasonably live in Akron, Canton, or any of the Southern Cleveland suburbs.
- Compensation: $75k-$85k, depending upon experience + full benefits package
- Timing/Other: We are setting up interviews immediately for a start date in early January; Relocation assistance provided