Intra-Operative Monitoring Technologist: NYC
We have an amazing opportunity for an experienced IOM professional in Long Island. Our client is looking for an accomplished, motivated individual that would enjoy a pleasant working environment with some of the top surgeons in the NYC metro region. If you are tired of traveling around the country in unpredictable environments, this could be for you!
Position details and requirements:
- Clinical Requirements: Minimum of 2 years of clinical IOM experience + CNIM certification
- Team environment: Work consistently with a team of cutting-edge surgeons at 2-4 locations (very limited driving). Core team of 7 IOM professionals that have developed a wonderful bond with in-house surgeons to create a pleasant and non-confrontational environment; Surgeons/technologists are all “on the same team,” so there is a great sense of teamwork and camaraderie. All surgeries monitored remotely by a board certified neurologist.
- Stability: Over 1,000 surgeries monitored annually; This is an extremely stable position
- Case Breakdown: 90% spine, 10% complex craniotomies and other procedures
- Location: NYC (Long Island or Manhattan); You can reasonably live in either location or within a reasonable commuting distance. Technologists residing in the city will primarily cover cases in Manhattan, while those in Long Island will cover cases in that region. The objective is to limit intra-day commuting. There may be “some”need to go between the 2 boroughs, but this will be limited to no more than 1 day per week.
- Compensation: $90k-$110k, depending upon experience + full benefits package
- Timing/Other: We are setting up interviews immediately; Relocation assistance provided