We have an opportunity for an experienced IOM professional in Bayonne/Englewood, NJ. Our client is looking for an accomplished, motivated individual that would enjoy a pleasant working environment with some of the top surgeons in the region.
Position details and requirements:
- Clinical Requirements: Minimum of 2 years of clinical IOM experience + CNIM certification
- Team environment: Work consistently with a team of cutting-edge surgeons at 2 hospitals. The core team of IOM professionals has developed a wonderful bond with in-house surgeons to create a pleasant and non-confrontational environment; Surgeons/technologists are all “on the same team,” so there is a great sense of teamwork and camaraderie. All surgeries monitored remotely by a board certified neurologist.
- Stability: Over 1,000 surgeries monitored annually; This is an extremely stable position
- Case Breakdown: 90% spine, 10% complex craniotomies and other procedures
- Call Requirements: Call is performed on a rotating basis. Primary call occurs once every 6 weeks and is compensated at 1.5 times base pay.
- Location: Bayonne & Englewood, NJ; We would like someone that is able to occasionally commute to Long Island, although this would on a sporadic basis. The overwhelming majority of cases will take place in NJ.
- Compensation: $100k-$120k base salary + guaranteed bonus of 3-6% of base salary + call pay (can avg $15k-$20k/yr) + $2k budget for yearly conference travel + stipend for car/cell phone + full benefits package
- Timing/Other: We are setting up interviews immediately; Relocation assistance provided
Comments are closed.