We have a unique opportunity for an experienced revenue cycle management professional. Would you enjoy leading and building your own billing/collections team? Do you have a passion for A/R and knowledge of the reimbursement process in the neuromonitoring field? Do you aspire to work with a team that puts integrity above all else? Would you like to be a valued member of the executive team, working directly with the CFO and CEO? All of this and more is possible, so please read on!
Position details and requirements:
- Requirements: Minimum of 3 years of A/R responsibility in the IOM field. Additional preference for those credentialed by the AAPC. Experience leading others would be highly beneficial. We are seeking a true “student and scholar” in the billing and collection arena.
- Environment: You will work directly with the executive team to develop and build your own A/R business unit. You will not be expected to accomplish this overnight and will be given 1.5 years (est. Jan, 2022) to hone your craft and gain a deep understanding of the organization’s culture. The objective is to build a team and infrastructure that can get the job done, without compromising ethics or quality. Oversight of quality assurance and staff education would fall under your domain. The company has served the community for many years and is not a “start-up” IOM group. If you want to be part of a family-oriented team, with a deep-rooted commitment to the community, this is it.
- Intellectual pursuits: If desired, you will be encouraged to publish articles in leading journals and speak at industry conferences. In a nutshell, you will have an opportunity to deep dive into the theory behind your work and share your knowledge. You will be viewed as a “subject matter expert,” rather than an outside vendor.
- The Goal: Manage a team performing high level A/R work. You will have the ability & budget to hire your own staff and grow the team organically. In effect, you will be the quarterback calling the shots!
- Stability: This is a privately held IOM practice that monitors thousands of surgeries each year and demand is increasing rapidly; This is an extremely stable position. You will be treated as an officer of the company. The organization is looking to grow 500% over the next 5 years.
- Location: Rapidly growing city in the Mid-West (very low cost of living). Relocation is required.
- Compensation: ($80k-$100k base salary) + yearly bonus equal to 25% of your base salary + potential collections bonus. Benefits include 100% paid HC insurance, a 401k with a 5% match, and unlimited PTO (paid time off). The overall package will be solidly in the 6-figure range and is negotiable for the right candidate.
- Timing/Other: Expectations are realistic. You will be given all of the tools and budget to succeed. Ample time will be provided, such that you can have a fully functional team by 2022. We are setting up interviews immediately; Relocation assistance provided.