We have a Director of Technical Operations opportunity for an IOM professional in Dallas or Atlanta. Are you seeking the opportunity to lead a team in its strategic, operational initiatives? Are you ready to take that next major step in your management career?
Position details and requirements:
- Clinical Requirements: 3+ years of prior management experience (overseeing at least 5 FTE’s) and 6+ years of clinical IOM experience is required.
- Environment: Oversee a core team of 20 IOM professionals in a rapid growth environment. Although this is an established company with solid accounts, expansion is expected to continue at a brisk pace. You will often have to multi-task in a landscape that is constantly evolving. High energy is mandatory!
- Responsibilities (summary): Directly supervise regional technical managers; Supervise the quality assurance program; Build relationships with surgeons, hospital administrators, and appropriate client staff; Collaborate with the executive team to deliver best in class technical services.
- Management Hierarchy: You will be an integral member of the management team and report directly to the CEO. Regional managers will fall under your domain and your impact will be substantial in shaping the direction of the company.
- Travel: Travel is required to various markets across the country. The frequency of travel will be variable depending upon growth and other factors. Flexibility is critical.
- Case Breakdown/Coverage: Remember, although this is an executive level role, the operating room never disappears! The Director will be in the operating room about 5-10% of the time. The focus is on spinal procedures, although there will be some complex craniotomies in the mix. While case coverage is not your primary role, the Director should still expect to be in the OR 1-4 times per month. Most OR time will focus on new accounts or unique circumstances in which senior leadership is required in order to make a great impression.
- Location: Dallas or Atlanta (Candidates may choose to live in either location)
- Compensation: $125k-$135k base salary + performance bonus (starting in year 2) + full benefits package + Relocation. Benefits package includes HC coverage plans (50% of premiums), 401k (eligibility after year 1 of employment), and 3 weeks of PTO.
Comments are closed.