Do you seek an IOM opportunity in the Coastal South-East? We have a new opportunity in Savannah, GA. Candidates may elect to live anywhere in the metro area, and most accounts will be within the city limits. The city has a growing art/culinary scene, is a short drive from neighboring beaches, and has maintains a low cost of living.
Position details and requirements:
- Clinical Requirements: Minimum of 1 year of clinical IOM experience. CNIM preferred, but CNIM-eligible candidates will be considered. It is essential that candidates be skilled in monitoring spine cases, although there will be the opportunity to learn both craniotomy and vascular techniques.
- Team environment: Work with a smaller group of neurophysiologists in Savannah. They are owned by a team that has decades of IOM experience, with long-standing surgeon relationships.
- Stability: Over 1,000 surgeries monitored each year and demand is increasing rapidly; This is an extremely stable position. The company also employs a full-time sales team that will continue to develop new opportunities across the SE.
- Case Breakdown: 100% spine today, but other surgeries, including vascular and craniotomy cases may occur in the future.
- Location: Savannah, GA (20 minutes from the beaches of Tybee Island and 40 minutes from stunning Hilton Head Island).
- Compensation: $80k + year-end bonus (discretionary).
- Call Requirement: Every 2-3 weeks on a rotating basis; Call bonus is paid if you are called in to cover a case. Schedules are typically known 1-week in advance, so unpredictability is low.
- Travel: Very limited. 90% of the cases are in Savannah. Employees may sometimes need to commute to surrounding cities within a 1-hour radius. A trip to Augusta or Atlanta may surface every so often, but should be quite uncommon.
- Timing/Other: We are setting up interviews immediately; Relocation assistance provided