Do you want to take your neurophysiology career in an entirely different direction? Do you have a passion for leadership? Would you enjoy leveraging your clinical knowledge while working somewhere besides a hospital? We have a unique opportunity for an experienced EEG professional to directly impact change in the industry. Our client is looking for an accomplished, high achieving individual that would enjoy the intellectual challenge of directing an ambulatory EEG division, working in conjunction with top, academic medical centers.
If you seek an “outside the box” opportunity, this is it! This will stretch your leadership and managerial ambitions well beyond the typical role of staff technologist.
Position details and requirements:
- Clinical Requirements: 5+ years of clinical EEG experience + REEGT certification. Experience with ambulatory services and pruning EEG data is essential.
- General Overview: This role requires someone with the motivation and enthusiasm to be a leader in the neurophysiology space. You will be a key “face of the company,” representing the organization among top physicians and well-known medical centers. This is not a typical ambulatory setting. You will never be required to “sell” services to pain docs or family practitioners! Rather, you will be responsible for managing and leading clinical services via referral by leading medical centers across the region. Hiring staff, cultivating client relationships, and delivering clinical quality will be vital in this stimulating and rewarding role. You will also be encouraged to keep up with research and trends that impact clinical neurophysiology.
- Leadership Expectations: While prior management experience is not mandatory, the Director will need to demonstrate leadership skills and the ability to meet deadlines while unsupervised. Training staff, hiring personnel, motivating others, and involvement in the strategic direction of the company will fall under your domain. You will be stretched and challenged, but never left on an island. Senior executives will always be available, providing the resources necessary for your success.
- Support: Clinical thought leaders in the region support this effort. Your client list will be impressive. There will never be a need to go door to door, soliciting business. This is a completely different approach based upon a highly ethical business model. You will work in conjunction with dozens of well recognized MD’s from premier academic institutions.
- Location: Houston, TX (Relocation to the area is required)
- Compensation: Base salary of $90k + a variable bonus + full benefits package
- Travel: None. Most of your work can be performed remotely from a home office, although you will attend client meetings and/or strategy sessions when necessary.