We have a unique opportunity for an experienced IOM professional in Phoenix, AZ. This region has mild winters, endless sunshine, and a relatively low cost of living. If you would like to make an impact on patient well-being in the Valley of the Sun, please let us know.
Position details and requirements:
- Clinical Requirements: Minimum of 1 year of clinical IOM experience + CNIM certification
- Team environment: You will initially work independently, but with the support network of a larger IOM company. All cases will be performed at 1 centrally located hospital. Currently, all monitored cases are ENT surgeries, although this case mix could change in the future. You will have the opportunity to work closely as a “team member” with a very small group of surgeons, enabling a strong bond to be developed.
- Stability: Numerous surgeries monitored each year and demand is increasing rapidly; This is an extremely stable position
- Commuting/Travel: All cases are at 1 facility, working consistently with the same surgeons.
- Case Breakdown: All ENT surgeries, although this could change in the future.
- Case Load: 2-3 cases per week. This is a low volume environment, enabling significant work/life balance. Cases are scheduled in advance and set days will be available (a very nice perk).
- Location: Phoenix, AZ
- Compensation: Negotiable based upon skill/experience ($75k est) + full benefits package. Please note that the cost of living in Phoenix is low compared to many areas of the country.
- Call Requirement: None
- Timing/Other: We are setting up interviews immediately; Relocation assistance provided