We have a unique opportunity for an IOM professional in Buffalo, NY. Does a low cost location in Upstate NY with access to ski resorts and Niagara Falls appeal to you? Would you enjoy the challenge of performing a greater number of advanced cases? Are you tired of traveling around the country or commuting several hours for work? Do you want to work with a group of dedicated, passionate neurophysiology professionals?
Position details and requirements:
- Clinical Requirements: Minimum of 2 years in clinical IOM with experience in advanced modalities including craniotomies and endovascular cases ; CNIM required
- Environment: Work consistently with a small group of surgeons, resulting in great chemistry and trust. Core regional team of 4 IOM professionals with additional support, as needed; All surgeries monitored remotely by a board certified neurologist. All team members are senior-level CNIM’s and experienced with advanced cases. This is an extremely talented group.
- Call Requirements: Call rotation is shared amongst the team in Buffalo, as needed. This should be approximately once every 3 weeks.
- Travel: None (all cases currently at 1 hospital system)
- Scheduling: 4 days per week is the norm.
- Case Breakdown: 50% spine, 50% complex craniotomies and other procedures.
- Location: Buffalo, NY
- Compensation: $115k + $5k signing bonus+ $5k year end bonus + full benefits package + Relocation. Benefits package includes HC coverage plans (80% of premiums), a voluntary dental and vision plan, 401k (eligibility after year 1 of employment), and company profit sharing plan.
Comments are closed.