We have a unique opportunity for an IOM professional in Dallas, TX. Would you enjoy the opportunity to work primarily in surgical centers? Are you tired of traveling around the country or commuting several hours for work? Would you enjoy training and teaching other lesser experienced technologists as the company grows?
Position details and requirements:
- Clinical Requirements: Minimum of 2 year of clinical IOM experience; CNIM required
- Environment: Work consistently with a small group of surgeons, resulting in great chemistry and trust. Core regional team of IOM professionals that have developed a wonderful bond with the surgeons to create a pleasant and non-confrontational environment; All surgeries monitored remotely by a board certified neurologist.
- Call Requirements: None
- Travel: None
- Scheduling: 4 days per week is the norm
- Case Breakdown: 70% spine, 30% Pain Medicine
- Location: Dallas, TX
- Compensation: $80k-$100k, depending upon experience + HC reimbursement + Bonus plan based upon company revenue + Relocation (if needed).
Comments are closed.