IOM Opportunity, Wyoming
Position details and requirements:
- Clinical Requirements: Minimum of 1 year of clinical IOM experience (may consider both CNIM and CNIM-eligible candidates with appropriate experience)
- Environment: Work independently with 2 surgical groups at 2 area hospitals; Slow paced, low stress environment.
- Call Requirements: None
- Travel: Limited travel may be required to assist with cases in Casper, WY.
- Scheduling: 3 days per week is the norm.
- Case Breakdown: 95% spine, 5% complex craniotomies and other procedures; Willing to train on craniotomies for those with the desire to learn.
- Location: Cody, WY (very close to Yellowstone Park)
- Compensation: $70k-$80k, depending upon experience + full benefits package + Relocation