We have an opportunity for an experienced IOM professional in Long Island. Our client is looking for an accomplished, motivated individual that would enjoy a pleasant working environment with some of the top surgeons in the NYC metro region. If you are tired of traveling around the country in unpredictable environments, this could be for you!
Position details and requirements:
- Clinical Requirements: 3+ years of clinical IOM experience + CNIM certification
- Team environment: Work consistently with a team of cutting-edge surgeons at 2-4 locations (very limited driving). Core team of 7 IOM professionals that have developed a wonderful bond with in-house surgeons to create a pleasant and non-confrontational environment; Surgeons/technologists are all “on the same team,” so there is a great sense of teamwork and camaraderie. All surgeries monitored remotely by a board certified neurologist.
- Stability: Over 1,000 surgeries monitored annually; This is an extremely stable position
- Case Breakdown: 65% spine, 35% complex craniotomies and other procedures
- Call Requirements: Call is performed on a rotating basis. Primary call occurs once every 6 weeks and is compensated at 1.5 times base pay.
- Location: Long Island; You can reasonably live in other boroughs within a reasonable commuting distance. Intra-day commuting is greatly limited.
- Compensation: $110k-$135k, depending upon experience + guaranteed bonus of 3-6% of base salary + generous call pay + 4 weeks to be used for PTO, conference attendance, and sick days + monthly cell phone/auto allowances + Full HC insurance + 401k
- Timing/Other: We are setting up interviews immediately; Relocation assistance provided