We have an opportunity for an IOM professional in Central GA. Are you attracted to a smaller community that is within a 2-hour drive of both Atlanta and the Atlantic Coast? Are you seeking a quieter life with mild Winters and a very low cost of living? Would you enjoy monitoring a wide variety of spinal and brain-based procedures without having to carry IOM equipment?
Position details and requirements:
- Clinical Requirements: Minimum of 1 year of clinical IOM experience + CNIM certification
- Environment: Central GA is a busy hub for both spinal and cranial surgeries. Please note that while you will be covering cases at two hospitals and one surgery center, all locations are close in proximity. Hence, commuting will be very limited.
- Case Mix: 85% spine, 15% Neuro (23 crani’s monitored in June & July, so this is a legitimate oppty for someone interested in learning how to monitor skull-based procedures)
- Educational Opportunities: We are seeking those who have a passion for learning. Attendance at relevant conferences is paid for, encouraged, and welcomed.
- Travel: None. Everything is stored on-site, thus there is no need to transport IOM equipment
- Scheduling: The schedule is provided a week in advance. While there can be occasional exceptions to this rule, this will allow team members to plan personal activities in advance. Call is taken on a rotating basis with other team members.
- Location: Central GA (Candidates may live in various communities including Macon, Warner Robbins, Perry, and McDonough). These cities are about 1-1.5 hours south of Atlanta, and the cost of living is incredibly low.
- Compensation: $98k-$126k comprised of a base salary + call bonus + profit sharing bonus. Benefits package includes HC coverage plans (90% of premiums), 401k (eligibility after year 1 of employment), and 3 weeks of PTO (4 weeks in yr 2). Paid attendance to 1 external conference per year is covered. Relocation expenses also covered.