We have an opportunity for an IOM professional in Central GA. Are you attracted to a smaller community that is still within a short hour drive of a major metro area? Are you seeking a quieter life with a much lower cost of living? Would you enjoy monitoring a wide variety of spinal and brain-based procedures?
Position details and requirements:
- Clinical Requirements: Minimum of 1 year of clinical IOM experience + CNIM certification
- Environment: Central GA is a busy hub for both spinal and cranial surgeries. Please note that while you will be covering cases at two hospitals and one surgery center, all locations are close in proximity. Hence, commuting will be very limited.
- Case Mix: 70% spine, 30% Neuro (everything except mapping)
- Educational Opportunities: We are seeking those who have a passion for learning. Attendance at relevant conferences is paid for, encouraged, and welcomed.
- Travel: None. Everything is stored on-site, thus there is no need to transport IOM equipment
- Scheduling: The schedule is provided a week in advance. While there can be occasional exceptions to this rule, this will allow team members to plan personal activities in advance. Call is taken on a rotating basis with other team members.
- Location: Central GA (Candidates may live in various communities including Macon, Warner Robbins, and Perry). These cities are about 1.5 hours south of Atlanta, and the cost of living is incredibly low.
- Compensation: $80k-$100k base salary + call bonus + full benefits package + Relocation. Benefits package includes HC coverage plans (90% of premiums), 401k (eligibility after year 1 of employment), and 3 weeks of PTO.