We have a unique opportunity for an IOM professional in Covington, LA. Would you enjoy working consistently with 1-2 surgeons and a core surgical team? Are you inspired to take on a more diverse case mix? Are you tired of traveling around the country or commuting several hours?
Position details and requirements:
- Clinical Requirements: Minimum of 2 years of clinical IOM experience + CNIM certification
- Environment: Work consistently with the same surgeons at 1 facility, resulting in great chemistry and trust. All surgeries monitored remotely by a board-certified neurologist. This is not a national company and your opinion and insight will count!
- Call Requirements: Call is performed on a rotating basis, but limited in scope. In the event that call is taken, call is paid ($200 flat rate on weekends or $100/weekend day) + $50/hr if you are in the OR.
- Educational Opportunities: We are seeking those who have a passion for learning. We specifically seek individuals who welcome the opportunity to enhance their skills. Attendance at relevant conferences is encouraged and welcomed.
- Travel: All cases are performed locally at one facility on the North Shore (near Covington).
- Case Breakdown: 100% spine; There may be a need on occasion to help the team on the South side of the city whose case mix is 60% spine, 20% craniotomies, 20% ENT (neuro-otology) cases.
- Location: Covington, LA
- Compensation: $80k-$100k, depending upon experience + full benefits package + 2 weeks of PTO + Relocation (if needed). A robust corporate healthcare plan is included along with a 401k plan with a 6% match.
- Extra income opportunities: The Management by Objective philosophy provides several key career benchmarks, such as completing required CEU’s. Once these are completed, you can earn up to $2k/yr and/or additional PTO.