We have a unique opportunity for an IOM professional in Oklahoma City, OK. This area is a growing metropolis with a low cost of living. Would you enjoy working in a brand new, state of the art, surgical facility? Would you enjoy often having a 2-day work week, with no call, and no travel?
Position details and requirements:
- Clinical Requirements: Minimum of 2 years of clinical IOM experience (CNIM preferred, but CNIM-eligible candidates may be considered).
- Environment: All surgical procedures will take place in a newly developed, state-of-the-art surgical center. Every case is monitored remotely by a board certified neurologist.
- Call Requirements: None
- Travel: None
- Continuing Education: Attendance at conferences is encouraged and reimbursed, as needed.
- Scheduling: 2-3 days per week is the norm. (Only 7-10 cases per month). One case per day.
- Case Breakdown: Spine surgery; case mix may change in the future
- Location: Oklahoma City, OK
- Compensation: $75k salary + profit sharing bonus + HC insurance + Relocation (if needed). Benefits include 3 weeks PTO and a 401k plan (matching up to 3% after 1 yr).
Comments are closed.