Position details and requirements:
- Clinical Requirements: Minimum of 5 years of clinical IOM experience (CNIM required)
- Environment: Work consistently with a small group of surgeons, resulting in great chemistry and trust. Core team of 18 IOM professionals that have developed a wonderful bond with the surgeons to create a pleasant and non-confrontational environment; All surgeries monitored remotely by a board certified neurologist.
- Call Requirements: Once every 4-6 weeks, with late evening, weekend, and on-call bonuses.
- Travel: Limited travel may be required to assist with cases in Southern CT, Westchester County, and Manhattan, but most monitoring will occur in the Westchester County area. Most commutes will be less than 40 miles.
- Scheduling: 4 days per week is the norm.
- Case Breakdown: 20% spine, 80% complex craniotomies and other challenging procedures (advanced skill set required).
- Location: New York, NY
- Compensation: $110k-$120k, depending upon experience + full benefits package + Relocation (if needed). Benefits package includes HC coverage plans (80% of premiums), a voluntary dental and vision plan, 401k (eligibility after year 1 of employment), and company profit sharing plan.