We have a unique opportunity for an IOM professional in Denver, CO. Would you enjoy working consistently with 2-3 surgeons and 1 surgical team? Are you tired of traveling or commuting? Would you be attracted to a smaller company that does not have a non-compete requirement?
Position details and requirements:
- Clinical Requirements: Minimum of 2 years of clinical IOM experience + CNIM certification
- Environment: Work consistently with the same surgeon, resulting in great chemistry and trust. Smaller core team of IOM professionals that have developed a wonderful bond with the surgeons to create a pleasant and non-confrontational environment; All surgeries monitored remotely by a board certified neurologist. This is not a national company and your opinion and insight will count!
- Schedule: 20 hours/week is the historical average.
- Call Requirements: Each individual takes call every 4th week (call is paid while on call, in addition to a stipend that is paid “if” you are called in for a case).
- Educational Opportunities: We are seeking those who have a passion for learning. We specifically seek individuals who welcome the opportunity to enhance their skills. Attendance at relevant conferences is encouraged and welcomed.
- Travel: All cases are performed at hospitals or surgical centers in Denver.
- Case Breakdown: 85% spine, 15% complex craniotomies and ENT; Willing to train on craniotomies for those with the desire to learn.
- Location: Denver, CO
- Compensation: $85k + year-end performance bonus + 3 weeks PTO + call pay+ $500 towards monthly HC premium (this typically covers 100% for those under 45 years of age) + optional profit-sharing program (vesting over 6 years) + 401k with 3% match + Relocation (if needed)
- Non-Compete: There is no non-compete requirement.
- Starting date: Due to the time-consuming credentialing process among Denver hospitals, a starting date may be set up to 60 days after the position is accepted. Please keep this in mind. (example: Acceptance on July 1st may result in a starting date of August 1st, unless you are credentialed in CO or an affiliated system – This can be discussed during a formal interview).