We have a unique opportunity for an IOM professional in Danbury, CT. Would you enjoy participating on a smaller team that fosters intellectual achievement and is frequently published in academic journals? Do you find a 3-day work week appealing?
Position details and requirements:
- Clinical Requirements: Minimum of 1 year of clinical IOM experience (CNIM required).
- Environment: Work consistently with a small group of surgeons, resulting in great chemistry and trust. You will only be required to work at 2 hospitals; All surgeries monitored remotely by a board certified neurologist.
- Call Requirements: Performed on a rotational basis once each 4th week.
- Travel: None
- Scheduling: 2-3 days per week is the norm.
- Case Breakdown: 98% spine
- Location: Danbury, CT (short distance from both NYC and Boston)
- Compensation: Negotiable based upon experience + bi-annual bonus + full benefits package + Relocation (if needed). Benefits package includes HC coverage plan and a 401k (eligibility after year 1 of employment)