We have a unique opportunity for an IOM professional on Long Island, NY. Would you enjoy participating on a smaller team that fosters intellectual achievement and is frequently published in academic journals? Do you find a 2-3 day work week appealing?
Position details and requirements:
- Clinical Requirements: Minimum of 3 years of clinical IOM experience (CNIM required).
- Environment: Work consistently with a small group of surgeons, resulting in great chemistry and trust. All surgeries monitored remotely by a board certified neurologist.
- Call Requirements: Performed on a rotational basis once each 7th week.
- Travel: None
- Scheduling: 2-3 days per week is the norm.
- Case Breakdown: 90% spine, 10% craniotomies
- Location: Long Island, NY. There are plenty of residential communities in the area within 30-45 minutes from Manhattan. Enjoy close proximity to the city, but with the benefits of a slower pace of life and access to 100 miles of beaches!
- Compensation: Highly competitive+ bi-annual bonus + full benefits package + Relocation (if needed). Benefits package includes HC coverage plan and a 401k (eligibility after year 1 of employment)