We have a unique opportunity for an IOM professional in the New York City metro area. Do you want to live in or around the heart of the Big Apple? Are you seeking the opportunity to work on more challenging, complex cases? Do you want to work with a group of dedicated, passionate neurophysiology professionals?
Position details and requirements:
- Clinical Requirements: Minimum of 1 year of clinical IOM experience (CNIM and CNIM-eligible candidates will be considered)
- Environment: Work consistently with a small group of surgeons, resulting in great chemistry and trust. Core team of 22 IOM professionals that have developed a wonderful bond with the surgeons to create a pleasant and non-confrontational environment; All surgeries monitored remotely by a board certified neurologist. The “leading through learning” culture ensures continuing growth and prevents intellectual dissatisfaction.
- Call Requirements: Once every 5 weeks, with late evening, weekend, and on-call bonuses.
- Travel: Limited commuting within your area may be required. You may live in one of several coverage zones that include NYC, Southern CT/Westchester County, Northern NJ/Bergen County, or Central Westchester County.
- Scheduling: 4 days per week is the norm.
- Case Breakdown: 80% spine, 20% complex craniotomies and other procedures (all modalities covered)
- Location: New York, NY
- Compensation: $85k-$120k, depending upon experience + $5k guaranteed bonus upon completion of 1 year’s work + full benefits package + Relocation (if needed). Benefits package includes HC coverage plans (80% of premiums), a voluntary dental and vision plan, 401k (eligibility after year 1 of employment), and company profit sharing plan.