We have a unique opportunity for an IOM professional in Eugene, OR. Does a low cost, low stress city appeal to you? Would you enjoy an outdoors lifestyle and the relaxed pace of a smaller, but thriving community? Are you tired of traveling around the country or commuting several hours for work?
Position details and requirements:
- Clinical Requirements: Minimum of 2 year of clinical IOM experience; CNIM required
- Environment: Work consistently with a small group of surgeons, resulting in great chemistry and trust. Core regional team of 4 IOM professionals that have developed a wonderful bond with the surgeons to create a pleasant and non-confrontational environment; All surgeries monitored remotely by a board-certified neurologist.
- Call Requirements: Virtually None! Call rotation is technically shared amongst 4 team members, but rarely occurs because there are no trauma cases.
- Travel: Team members may help on a case in Portland, but this is rare.
- Scheduling: 3 days per week is the norm (~25 cases per month; fairly common to have 2 cases in a day). 4 day weeks may occur at times, although they are infrequent.
- Case Breakdown: 95% spine, 5% Brain, ENT, and others (training on advanced modalities can be provided).
- Location: Eugene, OR
- Compensation: $80k-$100k, depending upon experience + full benefits package + Relocation (if needed).