We have a unique opportunity for an experienced IOM professional in Memphis, TN. This region has been historically underserved in the IOM arena and is now embracing OR monitoring as a standard of care. If you would like to make an impact on patient well-being in Western TN, please let us know.
Position details and requirements:
- Clinical Requirements: Minimum of 1 year of clinical IOM experience + CNIM certification or CNIM-eligibility
- Team environment: Work with a team of 7 neurophysiologists in a booming region for IOM services. All locations will be in the Memphis/Germantown area. This is a challenging, fast paced environment that will stretch your intellect, as IOM is being introduced into arenas such as shoulder and pelvic surgeries. There will also be coverage across level 1 trauma centers and pediatric hospitals. If you want to be in a fast-paced environment and perform cutting edge procedures, this is it. This is NOT a vanilla, spine-only setting. For those seeking the challenge of doing anything and everything in a constantly evolving IOM world, step right up. From complex craniotomies and pediatrics to pelvic fractures and shoulder reconstruction…this is it.
- Stability: Over 500 surgeries monitored each year and demand is increasing rapidly; This is an extremely stable position
- Case Breakdown: Every modality and procedure will be covered, including craniotomies, pediatrics, hip replacements, and pelvic fractures.
- Location: Memphis, TN
- Compensation: Highly negotiable based upon skill/experience ($75k-$90k+) + full benefits package. Please note that the cost of living in Memphis is very low compared to many areas of the country.
- Call Requirement: Performed on a rotating basis with 7 team members.
- Timing/Other: We are setting up interviews immediately; Relocation assistance provided