We have a unique opportunity for an IOM professional in Monroe, LA. Does a low cost, smaller town in the South appeal to you? Are you tired of traveling around the country or commuting several hours for work? Are you seeking an opportunity to spearhead a region and manage an account?
Position details and requirements:
- Clinical Requirements: Minimum of 2 years of clinical IOM experience (CNIM required)
- Environment: Work consistently with a small group of surgeons, resulting in great chemistry and trust. All surgeries monitored remotely by a board certified neurologist.
- Call Requirements: N/A
- Travel: None
- Scheduling: 3-4 days per week is the norm.
- Case Breakdown: Primarily spine work, but BAERS knowledge is mandatory.
- Location: Monroe, LA
- Compensation: Negotiable, depending upon experience + full benefits package + Relocation (if needed). Benefits package includes multiple HC coverage plans, a dental plan, vision plan, paid life insurance, and a 401k (eligibility after year 1 of employment).