We have a unique opportunity for an IOM professional on Long Island, NY. Would you enjoy participating on a smaller team that fosters intellectual achievement and is frequently published in academic journals? Do you find a 2-3 day work week appealing?
Position details and requirements:
- Clinical Requirements: Minimum of 1 year of clinical IOM experience (CNIM required).
- Environment: Work consistently with a small group of surgeons, resulting in great chemistry and trust. All surgeries monitored remotely by a board certified neurologist.
- Call Requirements: Performed on a rotational basis once each 4th week.
- Travel: None
- Scheduling: 2-3 days per week is the norm.
- Case Breakdown: 98% spine
- Location: Long Island, NY. Residing around Commack/Melville is preferred, although a commute from Queens is reasonable. There are plenty of residential communities in the area within 30-45 minutes from Manhattan. Enjoy close proximity to the city, but with the benefits of a slower pace of life and access to 100 miles of beaches!