We have a unique opportunity for an IOM professional in Tampa, FL. Do you seek sunshine, sandy beaches, and beautiful weather? Would you enjoy working in a brand new, state of the art facility? Would you enjoy participating on a team that balances your work load, does not take call, and never travels?
Position details and requirements:
- Clinical Requirements: Minimum of 2 years of clinical IOM experience (CNIM preferred, but CNIM-eligible candidates may be considered).
- Environment: All surgical procedures will take place in a newly developed, state-of-the-art surgical center. Every case is monitored remotely by a board certified neurologist.
- Call Requirements: None
- Travel: None
- Continuing Education: Attendance at conferences is encouraged and reimbursed, as needed.
- Scheduling: 3-4 days per week is the norm. One case per day.
- Case Breakdown: Spine surgery; case mix may change in the future
- Location: Tampa, FL
- Compensation: $75k-$85k salary + profit sharing bonus + HC insurance + Relocation (if needed). Benefits include 3 weeks PTO and a 401k plan (matching up to 3% after 1 yr).