Do you seek an IOM opportunity in the vibrant city of Atlanta? Candidates may elect to live anywhere in the metro area, and most accounts will be within the city limits. The city is a hub for business with a thriving healthcare industry, while the cost of living in ATL remains low.
Position details and requirements:
- Clinical Requirements: Minimum of 1 year of clinical IOM experience. CNIM preferred, but CNIM-eligible candidates will be considered. It is essential that candidates be skilled in monitoring most cases, although there will be the opportunity to learn both craniotomy and vascular techniques.
- Team environment: Work with a core group of neurophysiologists in Atlanta. They are owned by a team that has decades of IOM experience, with long-standing surgeon relationships.
- Stability: Over 1,000 surgeries monitored each year and demand is increasing rapidly; This is an extremely stable position. The company also employs a full-time sales team that will continue to develop new opportunities across the SE.
- Case Breakdown: Most procedures will be covered, including complex spinal, vascular, and craniotomy cases. 75% spine, 20% crani, 5% vascular.
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Compensation: $80k-$90k + year-end bonus (discretionary).
- Call Requirement: Every 5 weeks on a rotating basis; Call bonus is paid if you are called in to cover a case.
- Travel: Very limited. 95% of the cases are in Atlanta. Employees may rarely need to commute to surrounding cities such as Augusta to fill in, as needed.
Timing/Other: We are setting up interviews immediately; Relocation assistance provided