We have a unique opportunity for an IOM professional in Denver, CO. Would you enjoy working consistently with 2-3 surgeons and 1 surgical team? Are you tired of traveling around the country or commuting several hours for work?
Position details and requirements:
- Clinical Requirements: Minimum of 2 years of clinical IOM experience + CNIM certification
- Environment: Work consistently with the same surgeon, resulting in great chemistry and trust. Core team of 6 IOM professionals that have developed a wonderful bond with the surgeons to create a pleasant and non-confrontational environment; All surgeries monitored remotely by a board certified neurologist. This is not a national company and your opinion and insight will count!
- Call Requirements: Each individual takes call on a rotating basis every 6 weeks. Call is paid during the week ($50/hr) and paid if called into the OR on weekends.
- Educational Opportunities: We are seeking those who have a passion for learning. We specifically seek individuals who welcome the opportunity to enhance their skills. Attendance at relevant conferences is encouraged and welcomed.
- Travel: All cases are performed at hospitals or surgical centers in Denver.
- Case Breakdown: 90% spine, 10% complex craniotomies and other procedures; Willing to train on craniotomies for those with the desire to learn.
- Location: Denver, CO
- Compensation: $100k-$115k, depending upon experience + full benefits package + 2 weeks of PTO + Relocation (if needed). A corporate healthcare plan is included along with a 401k plan with a 6% match. Additionally, a non-compete agreement is not required!