We have a unique opportunity for an experienced IOM professional in the West TX city of Lubbock. Are you tired of commuting through heavy traffic or spending 1-2 hours per day in a car? Would you enjoy life in a mid-sized city that has a very low cost of living and no state income tax? 75% of the monitoring will take place at 1 hospital, and commuting to other facilities will be extremely limited. If you would like to make an impact on patient well-being in Western TX, please let us know.
Position details and requirements:
- Clinical Requirements: Minimum of 2 years of clinical IOM experience + CNIM certification
- Environment: You will oversee the relationship with three surgeons. 75% of the monitoring will occur at 1 hospital, with a limited amount of coverage needed at 3 other facilities that are no more than 15 minutes apart! You will never work at more than 1 facility in a day, so the need to commute is virtually non-existent. This organization has served the community for many years and is not a “start-up” IOM group. They are co-owned by technologists and physicians and deliver high impact care to the community. If you want to be part of a family-oriented team, with a deep-rooted commitment to continuing education, this is it.
- Freedom: You will be the “go to” technologist on the account and will not be micro-managed on a daily basis. A bond has been created with a select group of surgeons who view you as part of their family, rather than an outside vendor. Furthermore, nearly all cases are scheduled well in advance, so you can plan your days accordingly. The likelihood of “last minute schedule changes and snafus” is virtually non-existent.
- Stability: Hundreds of surgeries monitored each year and demand is increasing rapidly; This is an extremely stable position
- Case Breakdown: Every modality and procedure will be covered, although 90% of the focus will be on spine, ortho, and ENT. Roughly 10% craniotomy coverage.
- Location: Lubbock, TX (very low cost of living…your salary will go a long ways here)
- Compensation: ($85k base salary) + bonuses + strong profit sharing plan+ full benefits package. Please note that the profit sharing plan increases with tenure and can add substantially to the base salary over time. You can count on income in the $100k+ range within 1-2 years.
- Call Requirement: One weekend every 3 weeks. Rarely, when taking call, case coverage in Abilene may be required.
- Timing/Other: We are setting up interviews immediately; Relocation assistance provided