Position details and requirements:
- Clinical Requirements: Minimum of 1 year of clinical IOM experience (CNIM and CNIM-eligible candidates will be considered)
- Environment: Work consistently with a small group of surgeons, resulting in great chemistry and trust. Core team of 18 IOM professionals that have developed a wonderful bond with the surgeons to create a pleasant and non-confrontational environment; All surgeries monitored remotely by a board certified neurologist.
- Call Requirements: Once every 4-6 weeks, with late evening, weekend, and on-call bonuses.
- Travel: Limited commuting within your area may be required. You may live in one of several coverage zones that include Southern CT/Westchester County, Northern NJ/Bergen County, or Central Westchester County. Most commutes will be less than 40 miles.
- Scheduling: 4 days per week is the norm.
- Case Breakdown: 80% spine, 20% complex craniotomies and other procedures
- Location: New York, NY
- Compensation: $85k-$120k, depending upon experience + $5k signing bonus + $5k guaranteed bonus upon completion of 1 year’s work + full benefits package + Relocation (if needed). Benefits package includes HC coverage plans (80% of premiums), a voluntary dental and vision plan, 401k (eligibility after year 1 of employment), and company profit sharing plan.