We have a unique opportunity for an IOM professional in Columbus, GA. Does a low cost town in South-Western GA appeal to you? Would you enjoy a chance to escape the hustle and bustle of the large city? Are you tired of traveling around the country or commuting several hours for work?
Position details and requirements:
- Clinical Requirements: Minimum of 2 year of clinical IOM experience; CNIM required (may consider a strong CNIM-eligible candidate)
- Environment: Work consistently with a small group of surgeons, resulting in great chemistry and trust. Core regional team of 4 IOM professionals that have developed a wonderful bond with the surgeons to create a pleasant and non-confrontational environment; All surgeries monitored remotely by a board certified neurologist.
- Call Requirements: Call rotation is shared amongst 4 team members.
- Travel: None
- Scheduling: 4 days per week is the norm
- Case Breakdown: 90% spine, 10% Brain and Vascular.
- Location: Columbus, GA
- Compensation: Negotiable, depending upon experience + full benefits package + Relocation (if needed).