Do you want to change the face of neurodiagnostics? We have an amazing opportunity for an experienced EEG professional to directly impact change in the industry. Our client is looking for an accomplished, high achieving individual that would enjoy the intellectual challenge of teaching and training end users on cutting-edge equipment for use around the country.
If there was ever such a thing as “outside the box,” this is it! We are only sharing this opportunity with those that are held in the highest regard within the field of neurophysiology. This will stretch your intellect well beyond the typical role of “staff technologist.”
Position details and requirements:
- Clinical Requirements: Minimum of 2 years of clinical EEG experience + REEGT certification
- Technical (PC) Requirements: This role involves interfacing with IT professionals at various hospital departments, so advanced PC skills along with an understanding of computer networking is required.
- Location: Anywhere with access to a major airport (a hub with non-stop flights is vital)
- Compensation: Base salary of $55k-$62k + call compensation. Expected comp is $60k-$67k annually + full benefits package
- Travel: 90% (4-5 days per week on the road is the norm; candidates will need to be road warriors and travel is nation-wide. All travel expenses are covered.
- Other: A company cell phone and laptop will be provided