Intra-Operative Monitoring Technologist: Northern Coastal CA
We have an amazing opportunity for an experienced IOM professional in Coastal CA. Our client is looking for an accomplished, motivated individual that would enjoy a pleasant working environment with the top surgeons in this region. If you are tired of traveling around the country in unpredictable environments, this could be for you!
Position details and requirements:
- Clinical Requirements: Minimum of 2 years of clinical IOM experience + CNIM certification
- Team environment: Work consistently with the same surgeons each day at 1 location (No commuting required). Surgeons/technologists are all “on the same team,” so there is a great sense of teamwork and camaraderie. All surgeries monitored remotely by a board certified neurologist.
- Stability: You will join a team that has been monitoring consistently for over 10 years; This is an extremely stable position
- Case Breakdown: 90% spine, 10% complex craniotomies and other procedures
- Location: Northern Coastal CA (Eureka area); You can reasonably live within a reasonable commuting distance. All monitoring will be done at 1 facility, so there will be no travel involved.
- Compensation: $75k-$85k, depending upon experience + full benefits package
- Timing/Other: We are setting up interviews immediately; Relocation assistance provided